YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
PatentBlast.com provides an online legal portal to give visitors a general understanding of the law and to provide an automated software solution to individuals who choose to prepare their own legal documents. To that extent, the Site includes general information on commonly encountered legal issues. Search Precise’s Services also include a review of your answers for completeness, spelling and grammar, and for internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. Search Precise and its Services are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney.
Search Precise strives to keep its legal documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because the law changes rapidly, Search Precise cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind Search Precise provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the legal information contained on the Site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
From time to time, Search Precise may perform certain attorney access services and introduce our visitors to attorneys through various methods, including but not limited to (i) legal insurance plans, (ii) third party attorney directory listings, (iii) third party limited scope agreements and (iv) third party attorney referral services. At no time is an attorney-client relationship fostered or created through the performance of any such services.
This Site is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of Search Precise does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Search Precise. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through Search Precise’s legal document service.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for the maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party’s account, user name or password at any time. You agree to notify Search Precise immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. Search Precise shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else’s use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Search Precise, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
In connection with the use of certain Search Precise products or services, you may be asked to provide personal information in a questionnaire, application, form or similar document or service. In addition, you grant Search Precise a worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive, and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, publish and translate this personal information solely for the purpose of enabling your use of the applicable service. You may revoke this license and terminate Search Precise’s rights at any time by removing your personal information from the applicable service.
2. Ownership. This Site is owned and operated by Search Precise.com, Inc. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by Search Precise or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Search Precise, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of Search Precise’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. See the “Legal Contact Information” below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Search Precise does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Search Precise. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Search Precise.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than Search Precise (each a “Third Party Site”). Search Precise works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with Search Precise. Search Precise is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. Search Precise makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. Search Precise is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. Search Precise is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Search Precise of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that Search Precise is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
License to Use.
Search Precise grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (the “Forms”) for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Form.
Resale of Forms Prohibited:
By ordering Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase may only be used by you for your personal or business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of PatentBlast.com.
Rights and Responsibilities of Search Precise:
Search Precise is not the publisher or author of the User Content. It is a passive service for storage and dissemination of the ideas and opinions that Search Precise members may choose to post and distribute as User Content. Search Precise does not screen works before they are posted, and no prior approval is required for posting. Search Precise disclaims all copyright and ownership in such works and all responsibility for them.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, Search Precise takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us (email@example.com) for help.
If Search Precise’s technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, Search Precise reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the Search Precise technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, Search Precise may temporarily disable that user’s access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, Search Precise will contact the member as soon as feasible.
Search Precise reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Rights and Responsibilities of Search Precise Users or Other Posters of User Content:
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content – writings, files, pictures or any other work – that you post or transmit using any Search Precise service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you are responsible for honoring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent and trademark), the right to privacy and the right not to be libeled or slandered. For example, if you wish to post a copyrighted work as User Content, you are responsible for obtaining the copyright holder’s permission first.
Under United States federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post as User Content, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. In posting a work as User Content, you authorize other members who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless you give permission for such dissemination. You also give permission to Search Precise to copy your works as part of the normal backup process. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Search Precise User and Reader of User Content:
You are not required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of Search Precise. Search Precise permits anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any user may request that such member’s e-mail address be hidden to provide for additional privacy.
If you have a complaint about the behavior or posts of another user, it is your responsibility to attempt to resolve the conflict, typically by contacting that person directly, if possible. Normally, Search Precise staff will not take a role in mediating conflicts between you and other users. Search Precise does not take responsibility for your behavior or that of other users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if such a complaint or conflict arises, the user or users may request that Search Precise moderator intervene and attempt to resolve any such dispute. Any such request is not a guarantee that a moderator will (i) intervene, (ii) intervene in a timely manner, (iii) resolve the dispute in favor of one party or the other or (iv) successfully resolve the situation. The decision to intervene rests with Search Precise, in our sole and absolute discretion.
Your access to the postings that users have posted as User Content is for your personal use only. If you want to redistribute postings you find as User Content, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the poster (and any other person with rights in such work).
You agree to help protect your account and the security of other users by guarding your password. If you have reason to believe your password has been compromised or there has been any unauthorized use of your account, contact Search Precise via E-MAIL as soon as possible.
7. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SEARCH PRECISE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SEARCH PRECISE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEARCH PRECISE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SEARCH PRECISE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF SEARCH PRECISE HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Search Precise, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
10. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of Search Precise Services, Search Precise does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to Search Precise through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and Search Precise’s property. By providing such submissions to Search Precise you hereby assign to Search Precise, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. Search Precise shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
11. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing Search Precise or using Search Precise’s legal document preparation Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your Search Precise user account.
Search Precise has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of Search Precise or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. Search Precise’s policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
13. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
14. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
15. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
16. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2010-2011, PatentBlast.com, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
17. Trademarks. Search Precise, PatentBlast.com, the logo, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Search Precise. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
18. Inquiries. BY USING SEARCH PRECISE’S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE SEARCH PRECISE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO SEARCH PRECISE VIA THE SEARCH PRECISE SITE CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO SEARCH PRECISE, AND THAT SEARCH PRECISE MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).